MathJax extensions for accessibility features (with demos).
The source code is hosted on GitHub at mathjax/MathJax-a11y.
The documentation can be found at /docs. Slides from Volker Sorge’s talk at CSUN 2016 are also available.
To build the distribution repository for the MathJax Accessibility extension, just call grunt with the default task.
npm install --only=dev && grunt
Note that this repository heavily depends on SRE
Build order as implemented in the Gruntfile
- Clone speech-rule-engine
- Install npm dependencies for speech-rule-engine
make mathjax in speech-rule-engine to build an optimized version
- Copy subdirectories from
- JSON minify json files in
extensions/\*.js to destination
- Clean up: remove
The build process will generate the following files:
- The minified versions of the assistive technology extension files.
- The closure compiled version of the
speech rule engine.
- A single file that combines all of the above.
- mathmaps_ie.js: File with JSON objects that is loaded by the speech rule
engine if it runs on IE or Edge.
- mathmaps: JSON files that are loaded by the speech rule engine if it runs in
any other browser or environment.
- wxpath.install.js: A copy of
wicked-good-xpath for use in IE